Set up a BlackBerry
Before you Begin!
The type of email account you want to set up is: Exchange-based (NOT Outlook.com)
- It is recommended that you configure your mobile device to use the internal mail/calendar application.
- Email address: LDSB-ID@limestone.on.ca
- Password is the same one you use to log into computers at your school. Also, to sign in to the following websites if you use them: Helpdesk, PdPlace, IEPWriter, BringIT, Trillium, Webdocs
The Office 365 subscription plan is Education plan - Office 365 Education E1
Set up email
- Step 1: Remove the FirstClass @limestone.on.ca emaill account first. If you do not you will receive an error that the account already exists.
- Step: 2 Create the O365 Outlook Account
- Navigate to the Settings menu.
- Select Accounts from the list.
- Tap on Add Account on the bottom of the screen.
- Tap on Advanced on the bottom of the screen.
- Select Microsoft Exchange ActiveSync.
- In the Username field, type your O365 email address.
- In the Email Address field, type your O365 email address.
- In the Server Address field, type: outlook.office365.com
- Type in your O365password
- Tap Next.
- Tap Done.
Apps for Office 365 for business
Note: Another Method to install the apps is directly from your Office 365 account. From you device/tablet just sign in at http://myo365.limestone.on.ca using your LDSB-ID Active Directory credentials.