Meeting Request, Schedule Resources, or Add a Room using Outlook on the web
Create a Meeting
- Sign in to MyOffice365 and select Calendar
- Near the top left of the screen, click or double click on the date of the meeting on the calendar.
- In the Meeting window:
- Add a title for the meeting.
- Select a start and end time/date.
- Do not type a Location, instead add the room under People
NEW (updated June 6/2017) Step 2
Booking a Room and/or Resources under People
Note: you need to include the meeting room itself and/or resource in the list of recipients for the meeting. You receive notification in your inbox when the room and/or resource accepts or declines your meeting time.
- enter the resource calendar name or enter your 5 letter school code (lasss, locvi) and click Search Directory
- Your will see the resource added as an Attendee
- Check your inbox to confirm the resource is booked.
- Turn reminder on/off and select how far in advance of the appointment it triggers.
- To make this a recurring meeting by choose an option in the Repeat list.
- Select to insert an online meeting link.
- Attach a document.
- Add additional meeting details in the message section of the window.
- Click Send.
- E-mail invitations will be sent to all invitees and room/resources will be reserved during the scheduled time.